Effective Date: November 12, 2021
I. SCOPE AND APPLICATION
II. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We collect the following categories of information when you use our Services:
Information you provide directly to us.
– Contact Information, including name, email address, telephone or mobile phone number, and address;
– Sign-In Information, including username or account name and password;
– Commercial information, including records of products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies;
– Geolocation data, including geolocation information derived from your GPS, WiFi and Bluetooth signals, IP address, and other device information;
– Transaction and Payment Data, including bank account and payment card details, (credit card number, expiration date, and credit card security code, where needed to complete a transaction), and billing address.
– Correspondence and files you send to us, including, for example, when you send us photos or videos, such as in connection with an NFT minting request.
Information we collect automatically. We collect internet, electronic activity, and other information automatically from the devices and browsers that you use, including:
– Date and time of your visit
– Internet Protocol (IP) address
– Internet service provider and/or mobile carrier
– Device type
– Mobile device identifier, or other unique identifier and usage information for the device used to access the Services
– Device and connection information, such as browser type and version, browser plug in types and versions, operating system, and platform
– Time zone setting and precise location data from your device
– Language preferences
– Information about the links you click, pages you view, and advertising you interact with within the Services and other information about how you use the Services
– Websites or advertisements you visit before or after using the Services
– Terms you entered into a search engine that lead you to using the Services
– Pages that you visit before and after using the Services
– Whether an email message we sent was opened and whether a link in the email message was clicked
– Probabilistic identifiers, and other unique personal or online identifiers
– Standard server log information
– Standard server error log information, for example, if you or your device experiences an error, we collect information about the error, the time the error occurred, the feature being used, the state of the application when the error occurred, and any communications or content provided at the time the error occurred
We also receive the categories of information described above from other sources, including from users of our Services and third-party services and organizations. For example, if you access any social media or similar services through the Services to login or to share information about your experience on our Services with others, we may collect information from these third-party services.
Without this information, we are not able to provide you with all the requested services, and any differences in services are related to your information.
III. USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We are committed to maintaining your trust, and we want you to understand how we use the information we collect and when and with whom we may share that information.
AllCertified uses the information it collects about you in a variety of ways, including:
– To provide you with the Services. We may use your information to process your payments, open and maintain user accounts, facilitate the functionality of our Services, and customize the Services.
– To send you electronic correspondence. We may send you emails or otherwise correspond with you to communicate about your use of the Services and your purchases or to respond to any customer service inquiries or requests for information.
– To improve our Services. We may use your information to maintain, improve, and administer our Services, including through troubleshooting, data analytics, and testing.
– To keep our Services and users safe. This includes to detect, prevent, and respond to fraud, abuse, security risks, and technical issues.
– To comply with applicable laws and regulations. This includes using your information if needed to protect or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
AllCertified may share your information in the following circumstances:
– Authorized third-party vendors and service providers.
— We share your information with third-party vendors and service providers that provide services to us for a variety of business purposes, such as billing, payment processing, customer service, email deployment, advertising and marketing, security and performance monitoring, maintaining or servicing accounts, processing or fulfilling orders and transactions, verifying customer information, research, data hosting, auditing, and data processing.
– Corporate affiliates. We may share your information with our corporate affiliates.
– Business transfers. We may share your information in connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of a website, a merger, consolidation, asset sale, initial public offering, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
– Legal purposes. We may disclose information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, legal process, law enforcement requests, legal claims or government inquiries, and to protect and defend the rights, interests, safety, and security of AllCertified, our affiliates, users, or the public.
– With your consent. We may share information for any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect the information or pursuant to your consent.
If you access third-party services–such as social media services or third-party single-sign on tools– through the Services, these third-party services may be able to collect information about you, including information about your activity on the Services, and they may notify your connections on the third-party services about your use of the Services, in accordance with their own privacy policies.
If you choose to engage in public activities on the Services, you should be aware that any information you share there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these areas. You should use caution in disclosing information while participating in these areas. We are not responsible for the information you choose to submit in these public areas.
IV. ADVERTISING, COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
The following types of cookies are used on our Services:
– Essential cookies. These cookies enable you to use our Services. These cookies are essential to enable you to browse our Services and use certain features. Disabling them may prevent you from using certain parts of the Services. These cookies also help keep our Services safe and secure.
– Preference cookies. These cookies store information such as your preferred country and language selection, login data and website preferences. Without these cookies, our Services may not be able to remember certain choices you’ve previously made (such as a saved country / language preference) or personalize your browsing experience by providing you with relevant information. These cookies can also be used to recognize your device so that you do not have to provide the same information more than once.
– Performance cookies. These cookies collect information about how you use our Services such as which pages you visit regularly. These cookies are used to provide you with a high-quality experience by doing things such as tracking page load, site response times, and error messages.
You may be able to refuse or disable cookies by adjusting your web browser settings. Some browsers have options that allow the visitor to control whether the browser will accept cookies, reject cookies, or notify the visitor each time a cookie is sent. Because each web browser is different, please consult the instructions provided by your web browser (typically in the “help” section). Please note that you may need to take additional steps to refuse or disable Local Shared Objects and similar technologies. If you choose to refuse, disable, or delete these technologies, some of the functionality of the Services may no longer be available to you and any differences in service are related to the data. Deleting cookies may in some cases cancel the opt out selection in your browser.
Some of our third-party partners are members of the Network Advertising Initiative, which offers a single location to opt out of ad targeting from member companies. To learn more, please click here or here. For additional information on how Google processes your information and what choices you may have, visit their site here. Due to differences between websites and mobile apps, you may need to take additional steps to opt out of interest based advertising for mobile applications. Please check your device settings and mobile app permissions for additional information on how to opt out. You also may stop further data collection from a mobile application by removing it from your mobile device.
Do-Not-Track Signals and Similar Mechanisms. Some mobile and web browsers transmit “do-not-track” signals. Because of differences in how web browsers incorporate and activate this feature, it is not always clear whether users intend for these signals to be transmitted, or whether they even are aware of them. We currently do not take action in response to these signals.
V. YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
You may be entitled, in accordance with applicable law, to object to or request restriction of processing of your information, and to request access to, correction, and deletion of your information or more information about our information practices. Requests should be submitted in writing as set out below. If you become aware of changes or inaccuracies in your information, you should inform us of such changes so that the information may be updated or corrected. Once we receive your request, we may verify it by requesting information sufficient to confirm your identity.
You may be entitled, in accordance with applicable law, to submit a request through an authorized agent. To designate an authorized agent to exercise your rights and choices on your behalf, please provide evidence that you have given such agent power of attorney or that the agent otherwise has valid written authority to submit requests to exercise rights on your behalf.
You also may be able to control our collection and use of your location information through your mobile device or app settings.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising your rights and choices, although some of the functionality and features available on the Service may change or no longer be available to you. Any difference in the Services are related to the value provided.
VI. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
We do not knowingly collect or sell any information from children, as defined by applicable law, without parental consent or as otherwise permitted by applicable law.
VIII. DATA RETENTION, SECURITY, AND INTEGRITY
Information will be retained only for so long as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out above and consistent with our retention policies, in accordance with applicable laws.
We maintain reasonable security measures to safeguard information from loss, theft interference, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. We also maintain reasonable procedures to help ensure that such data is reliable for its intended use and is accurate, complete, and current. You should understand that no data storage system or transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100 percent secure, accurate, complete, or current. Please note that information collected by third parties may not have the same security protections as information you submit to us, and we are not responsible for protecting the security of such information.
X. CONTACT INFORMATION